Hello all. Here’s an updated itinerary for our trip. We leave this afternoon!
– 8/11: Depart Minneapolis at 3:45pm and arrive in Paris at 7:30am (Paris is 7 hours ahead of Central time)
– 8/12: Depart Paris at 10:15am and arrive in Bucharest at 2pm (Romania is 8 hours ahead of Central time). We then have a 5-6 hour drive to Comanesti (pronounced “koh-muh-nesh”).
– We will be in Comanesti from 8/13-8/17 working with “Adrian and Lulian,” our contacts there.
– 8/18: We travel to Lasi (pronounced “yosh”) and will be there until 8/20, working with our contacts “Florin and Leonard.”
– 8/20: We travel to Valenii (don’t know how to pronounce this!) and will be working with our contact Cristian Chivu.
– 8/21: Travel back to Bucharest and work there that day and the next with our contact Moise Marin.
– 8/23: Begin the trip home at 4:50am!
Please pray that the Lord would protect us as we travel, and that His will would be done on this trip! “Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. “Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stays awake in vain.” Psalm 127:1